There are a lot more nourishing ingredients used in a night crème simply because that is the time that your skin is at rest and these ingredients can go to work targeting the areas that need attention. As we age, our skin goes through many changes. Our skin cell turnover slows down immensely and some of us need help. And that is just one of the changes.
Skin, as well as the body is subject to a biological rhythm. While during the day it is busy protecting itself, during the night it concentrates on regeneration. A night crème supports the regeneration of skin with rich nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
This lotion thoroughly removes make-up, dirt and other impurities while leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth. It continuously blankets the skin with nutrients throughout the night that results in natural healthy skin.
An exquisite cream ideal for use as a rich nourishing cream. A unique blend of moisturising nourishment specially designed to restore elasticity and suppleness to the skin and to enrich and rejuvenate skin tissue for a natural beauty.
- Active Manuka Honey – powerful natural healing and moisturising
- Evening Primrose Oil – hydrates and moisturizes skin. Contains gamma linoleic acid (an essential fatty acid) that maintains and improves the skin’s barrier function.
- Rosehip Oil – an emollient oil that has antioxidant properties, calming & soothing effects.
- Apricot Kernel Oil – an emollient plant oil processed from the seeds of Apricots. A natural moisturiser.
- Beeswax – a raw ingredient with anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antioxidant, skin-softening and elasticity-enhancing properties.
- Pure NZ Spring Water – from an artesian spring in New Zealand. Moisturises, cleanses and refreshes - a natural hydrator.
For all skin types
Others Also Bought